If you’re Locked out of your car, we do offer 24/7 Car Locksmith services, and can assist you at any time of the day.
A Car Locksmith is a locksmith who specializes in car type work, for Unlocking Cars, to Key Cutting and Remote Key Programming, as well as make car key replacements.
Here at Unlock-It we can do it all in the Baltimore area.
Whether you Locked your keys in the car, locked your keys in the trunk, or even lost your car keys altogether, we can assist you with any task.
When choosing a Car Locksmith in Baltimore, you need to make sure you choose the right person to assist you!
All our technicians go through an extensive background check and extensive Car Locksmith training to ensure you get the best results.
Our technicians are available for most of the day, but since it takes a high level of specialty to qualify as an expert Automotive Locksmith, our Car Locksmith techs don’t work 24/7, this is done to ensure you get the best service, as we don’t just hire anyone who can Make you a Car Key replacement.
What to do if you’re locked out of your car:
- If you’re locked out near your home or a familiar place, head inside and try and contact your insurance provider to determine if they can assist you.
- In case you don’t have roadside assistance, or you’re short on time, as the insurance provided technicians don’t come fast, contact a reliable Car Locksmith as Unlock-It to assist you.
- We don’t recommend attempting to unlock your car by yourself, as you can cause damage to the door and or frame of the car
- When you contact a Locksmith, make sure they are licensed, bonded, and insured, as there are many fake Locksmiths out there. Unlock-It is licensed, bonded, and insured!
- If you’re locked out at the side of the road, step away from the car, and stand at a safe distance. Call for assistance asap and wait for the technician to arrive.
- In case you have a pet, child, or an elderly person locked in the car, attempt calling your local fire department, as they can get there fast, and will not charge you. Note that the fire department might damage your vehicle in the process, as they are NOT Locksmiths and are not extensively trained and specialized in Car Unlocking.